China’s growing dangers and prices are main many corporations to think about leaving China or lowering their dependency on it. That is significantly true of corporations which have their merchandise made in China. Many of those corporations need to arrange manufacturing in Mexico. However leaving China for Mexico has its personal dangers, as does manufacturing in Mexico.
Be a part of our panelists on January 31 (starting at 9 a.m. Pacific Time, midday Japanese Time) as they lay out the challenges of leaving China for Mexico and the professionals/cons of nearshoring to Mexico. This webinar will offer you the operational and authorized insights you must objectively assess such a transfer. This webinar is being placed on by the National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Assocation of America (the NCBFAA) and it’s free to members and $55 for non-members.
The primary a part of this webinar will give attention to the “leaving China” portion of this transfer. On this phase, Dan Harris – a global manufacturing legal professional – will give attention to the next:
- Tips on how to announce that your organization will likely be leaving China
- Tips on how to defend your IP when leaving China
- Tips on how to defend your folks in China
- Tips on how to go away China whereas nonetheless getting your components/parts from China
- The commonest authorized points when leaving China for Mexico
Within the second a part of this webinar, Robert Kossick — a global commerce lawyer and long-time Mexico hand — will unpack the alternatives and challenges of nearshoring to Mexico.
After first discussing the drivers, operational variability, and standing of the present wave of nearshoring, Robert will talk about the next mission-critical issues for Mexico manufacturing:
- Manufacturing Base and Provide Chain
- Logistics and Customs Clearance
- Commerce and Funding Framework
Robert ties all of it collectively by framing the important thing questions corporations ought to ask and reply when contemplating the potential for nearshoring to Mexico.